Indian Head Massage
Indian head massage is based on the ancient healing system called Ayurveda and is a wonderfully relaxing therapy, which concentrates on massaging the upper body.
The treatments involve massage, shiatsu and acupressure techniques on upper back, shoulders, arms, neck, scalp and face. It is an invigorating, revitalizing and uplifting treatment while at the same time, helping to rebalance the energy and clear areas of congestion.
A full Indian Head Massage lasts about 45 minutes.
Indian Head massage may bring about:
- General feeling of wellbeing, calmness and relaxation
- Dispersal of toxins from tense, knotted muscles
- Stimulation and improvement of circulatory and lymphatic systems
- Improvement of joint mobility
- Higher levels of alertness and concentration
It may also help relieve or alleviate:
- Tension headaches
- Eyestrain / eye problems
- Tinnitus and other ear problems
- Neck and shoulder stiffness
- Sinusitis and congestion
- Hair loss/thinning
- Scalp tension
- Mental tiredness / anxiety / stress